Friday, December 5, 2008

And What to My Wondering Eyes Did Appear…

I was greeted in the gym locker room last night by a very large naked woman…. Let me make sure you understand the full scale of this, we are talking Star Jones big (before the lipo), wearing NOTHING but a smile and strutting around like she was Mr. T at a gold jewelry convention.

Now don’t get me wrong. I have nothing against “big boned” women, but I do have something against naked women in public places. Props to you for loving “the skin you’re in,” but put it away…. I don’t care if you are Eva Longoria or Rosie O’Donnell, I don’t want to see it.

4 comments:

jill said...

Yikes!!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

oh man! this had me out-right laughing. that is great. and wrong on so many levels. i had a similar experience about 2 months ago... only, the girl i saw coming out of the showers that I completely averted looking at recognized me instead and was completely embarrassed that she was around the locker stark naked and that i saw here. wierd. whatever. keep it to yourself is all i have to say!

Manda said...

I completely agree with you about women who hang out naked, prance around naked, talk to people naked, but personally I find it difficult to change in/out of a swimsuit and/or take a shower with all of my clothes on. Why should I get in trouble for being naked (briefly) in a LOCKER room?

Megan said...

That's so not okay!!!...and you wonder why I aviod the gym ...